Dear Gouri
Thats precisely why Praveen Swami is dangerous, because he comes across
polished and rounded. The fellow needs to be exposed.
Dear Venu
He is one of my personal blacklists as well. I usually ignore the kinds of
him wherever they may appear, but this was in a context that one was forced
to read this miscreant!!!
Warmly

--
Bobby Kunhu http://community.eldis.org/myshkin/Blog/