According to —shell-escape: I am using TextWrangler with some apple scripts to
run compilation. Until now important line in that script was:

set cmd to myHome & „/Library/ShellScripts/CompileTeX-engine „ & appName & „
-lualatex " & (the quoted form of POSIX path of mypath)

If I changed it to

set cmd to myHome & „/Library/ShellScripts/CompileTeX-engine " & appName & "
-lualatex --shell-escape " & (the quoted form of POSIX path of mypath)

It does not work.
Any ideas how should I change this script?
TG