Dear All,
I’d like to come back to the topic of b-molle at gregorio. As you are working
now at 3.0 version you may consider to change use of b-molle.

1) Creating a cb4, cb3, cb2, cb1 macros. It should place „b” at clef. In such
case user may use # in places where the b sound should be h.
2) Rethinking useage of „x” in gregorio. Maybe it should be a macro not a sign.
In such case it could look if after linebreak should be b or h. If user puts
for example „ixi” and do not „y” after it, it should repeat b at first b sound
after line break.

O! I just checked out again. The first macro exists! Sorry. Didn’t know it.
Cancel 1).
Tomasz