From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of J Seo
Sent: martes, 21 de octubre de 2008 18:43
To: #PAN KE#
Cc: Rachana Ananthakrishnan; gt-user@globus.org
Subject: Re: [gt-user] about Java WS core client-side library

Hi Pan Ke
I experimentally found the necessary jar files for a client side.
I developed an applet UI and tried to find out jar files one by one for client side. Our applet UI is working on a tomcat server with 22 jar files from the gt4 core library and is therefore running on the client web browser without GT4. The problem is WS-notification because the gt4 client should use the embedded container for receiving notifications, creating EPRs.
Therefore, I realized it is very difficult to  separate  the client side

from the server side because the client side should run a notification service as servers do.
Anyway, jar files in my case are:
axis.jar,
addressing-1.0.jar,
jaxrpc.jar,
commons-discovery.jar,
wsdl4j.jar,
wsrf_common.jar,
wsrf_core.jar,
wsrf_tools.jar,
wsrf_core_stubs.jar,
cog-jglobus.jar,
cog-axis.jar,
wss4j.jar,
xalan.jar,
axis.jar,
axis-url.jar,
commons-digester.jar,
commons-collections-3.2.jar,
commons-beanutils.jar,
commons-cli-2.0.jar,
naming-common.jar,
naming-java.jar,
naming-resources,jar

Hopefully, it will help you.
Jung

#PAN KE# wrote:
It is a common usage that GT4 services are defined and deployed at the

server side while clients on other machines invoke the services without installation of GT4 or the java WS core. Why the client-side library is not abstracted out from the collection of Java WS core libraries? The whole collection of the Java WS core libraries is not small-sized, this may prevent GT4 clients from running on resource-limited platforms. Thanks for your attention. Regards, Pan Ke