That's will be good, eaiser to install and maintain.

I got error when i download those file:
        You don't have permission to access
Perhaps you need change permission to download.

Can you write the detail step that how to convert from darcs to cabal
package?
Then we can help you finish rest libraries.

So we need *split* current darcs repository after convert all libraries?

BTW, i still can't compile pass current darcs version, can you?

  -- Andy