http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsrTsITEc4

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Lambert [mailto:gav...@compacsort.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:55 PM
To: 'Incongruous'
Cc: gtkmm-list@gnome.org
Subject: RE: ONE MORE TIME.

Quoth Incongruous:
> ONE MORE TIME.
> I have clicked on unsubscribed and you keep sending these emails.
> Let's not get annoying here. I don't want to get nasty, OK?

Posting messages here is not going to help anything, nor would "getting nasty".

It is an automated system.  If you are still receiving messages then you are
not actually unsubscribing correctly.

bottom of every email) and use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the
page.  Make sure that you use the email address that you actually subscribed
with in the first place and pay attention to any messages that it shows you.