Hi Kjell, hope you had a nice break! I think I might be able to shed some light onto this....

On 25/08/2013 07:32, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:

This is really strange. When I look at the latest version of class.h in the git master branch,
https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/tree/glib/glibmm/class.h
I see at line 28
  #include <vector> //For properties that custom types might override.
and at line 105
  typedef std::vector<GValue*> properties_type;

In my case I'm having to use glib v2. Therefore I'm building glibmm from its branch glibmm-2-36, rather than from master. In glibmm-2-36, it looks like glib/glibmm/class.h doesn't yet have those changes. 'properties_type' has been pushed to the relevant source files - but not yet pushed to class.h. Hope that helps.

John