On 25/08/2013 08:53, John Emmas wrote:

In my case I'm having to use glib v2. Therefore I'm building glibmm from its branch glibmm-2-36, rather than from master. In glibmm-2-36, it looks like glib/glibmm/class.h doesn't yet have those changes.

Hmmm... this is all a bit strange. Firstly, I was slightly mistaken in my original report. glibmm-2.36 is in fact our current 'stable' branch. I can switch between it and master. But even if I switch to master and pull the latest code I still don't see those changes you mentioned in 'glib/glibmm/class.h'. Two things....

1) The current version number (for master) is 2.37.5. Is that the same as yours?

2) In my current working copy 'class.h' is NOT an auto-generated file. Is that still the case or should I be auto-generating it now?

John