On 12/27/23 8:17 AM, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
Hafeez Bana<hafeez.b...@gmail.com>  writes:

The kind of advice you would be giving is:
Alternatively, if there are sysadmin shops that are interested in doing
this work - please contact me.

🩷 Guix.
Out of interest: Did you already receive applications for this?

If not: ping to all who may have missed your email ☺

Speeding up Guix partially means speeding up Guile — I know there are
people here who are very interested in that.

FYI, I found that rlb's string update reduced guile compute time 20% for a big ffi-helper run. I wonder if that would help guix as well.   I'm not sure how easy it would be to test.

ref: https://codeberg.org/rlb/guile/src/branch/utf8

Matt