Maxim,

> Excellent, thanks for the heads-up.  I've rebased my local branch on
> current devel and pushed this last commit (9c75b17).  I've forgotten
> the patman metadata in the commit message (sorry), so you may want to
> reword it on your side before merging to master.

I specifically did ask you not to (on irc) - Please delete and push a
'new' corrected devel branch, without those, thanks! [1]

        then, please
        - either add an item to your personal 'push checklist', so this
          never happens again;
        - or configure this tool so it doesn't interfere ...

> I don't expect to be working on the adding the new <stream-handler>
> class and what was discussed as further work yet, so if you were
> aiming to produce a new release, the timing should be good now.

Will do
[ within the next 10 days or so ... ]

David

[1] let me know when you're done, i'll hold to commit an dpush to the
branch till we're done, tx.