On 3/10/24 6:01 PM, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
Hi,

It’s been two months now, did anyone get to review this patch?

It’s small and it gives an instant improvement when using Guile in Emacs
orgmode babel sourceblocks that get evaluated on export.

Best wishes,
Arne

I did look at it.  Another solution, I prefer, is generate a global urrent-info-port object and provide a command-line option to make that a file or /dev/null. Send the welcome and
auto-compile messages to (current-info-port).

I had a patch for this at one time, but can't find it right now.

Matt