Talvez te ayude este link

http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/linux.redhat.install/2003-09/0021.html

"In summary, RH9 works on the GX270 with the default i865 driver,
provided you make a small change to the bios and to the X settings.
To wit: In the bios, change the amount of memory reported from 1
megabyte to 8 megabytes. When installing Linux, specify a lower
vertical refresh rate than the default 120 hz. (75 worked for me --
higher rates might work for you.) Do not install the video driver on
the Intel site unless you (a) have the time, and (b) are skilled in
modprobe and building kernels. "

--- Diego Torres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: > Bien al revizar
la configuración ella siempre toma el i810 parece que