From:   "GOA NSW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:   Web site update
Date:   Thu 11/25/04 05:07 AM
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message   text/plain Save
Hello all

Just a brief note to advise that we have updated the website with 3 News

articles.

The first is a review of the Navelim Feast on 14 November 2004.
Congratulations to the Navelim and Moira (Oct 2004) Committees who not
only
were instrumental in organising a very good social outing but also made
some
worthwhile donations to Goan Charities.

For a review of the Navelim feast please click here:
http://www.our-goa-nsw.org/goa/index.php?id=45

In our second article titled 'The Family Table' we look at the talk held
 by
the National Trust at Experiment Farm Cottage in Harris Park on Sunday
11
September 2004. As part of the annual History Week celebrations, the
National Trust organises events which seek to highlight various
communities', their culture, food and traditions.  Three speakers were
invited by the History Council (part of National Trust)  to speak on the

Family theme and share their community experiences. One of the speakers,

Indira Fernandes, a GOA member spoke about traditional Goan cuisine and
it
makes interesting reading.

To read this article click here
http://www.our-goa-nsw.org/goa/index.php?id=43

For the benefit of those who could not make our AGM in September, there
is a
review of the proceedings and a small photo collage. This article
summarises
the outcomes from the AGM. The minutes of this meeting will be
circulated by
the Executive Committee in the next month or so. What makes this AGM
unique?
This was our first AGM post Incorporation and the AGM was conducted
using an
overhead projector. There was brief demo of our new Membership software
along with a power point presentation of our proposed Mission Statement.

Click here to read about our AGM 2004:
http://www.our-goa-nsw.org/goa/index.php?id=44

Best Regards
Executive Committee
G.O.A. NSW Inc

Are you right for each other? Find out with our Love Calculator:
http://fun.mobiledownloads.com.au/191191/index.wl?page=191191text

Goa-World
http://www.goa-world.com/

Live Konkani Music
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664

Virtual Mahableshwar
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

St. Mary's School - Mt. Abu - Rajasthan - India
http://www.abusms.com/

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music