GWS ANNUAL THANKSGIVING MASS
& FEAST OF SAINT FRANCIS XAVIER IN KUWAIT:

 The President and Managing Committee of the Goan Welfare Society (GWS) is pleased  to announce that on 3rd December 2004 "A Thanksgiving Mass" will be offered at the Holy Family Cathedral, Kuwait City at 9:00 a.m. in honour of the patron Saint Francis Xavier on the occasion of GWS'  15th anniversary celebrations and the exposition of the sacred relics of "Goencho Saib" in Goa.

All GWS members, friends and well-wishers are kindly requested to attend the Mass.

On this occasion, let us pray that Saint Francis Xavier will help us renew our commitment to recognize the Almighty's presence  in  every circumstance of  our lives and for  the wisdom, insight and strength, to translate  that deep encounter  and  the presence and blessings we have experienced,  into our work, into our friendships, into our service towards each other and the Goan community at large.

Goan Welfare Society (GWS) - Kuwait
www.goa-world.com/gws/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

Addresses: