Note: forwarded message attached.

Goa-World
http://www.goa-world.com/

Live Konkani Music
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664

Virtual Mahableshwar
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

St. Mary's School - Mt. Abu - Rajasthan - India
http://www.abusms.com/

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

Addresses:
Post message: gulf-goans@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL to this page:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/gulf-goans

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message ---

My Dear friends,

After 17 long years, I have come out with another book in Konkani – ‘Amchi Mathi Amchi Monsham’,(an ‘ujwal’ Publication)

It’s a collection of my selected columns which appeared on ‘www.Daijiworld.com’

The support of my best friends prompted me into bringing this collection in a book format.

The book revolves around the life and times of some of our best literary luminaries, both living and the immortal ones. The book depicts my personal rapport and association with them over the bygone years. It talks about their literary contribution and their struggle for the betterment of our culture and its people. It provides you with an insight into a number of events, anecdotes, the happenings in their life, on stage and in the literary field at large!

Among the immortal souls, you will get to know more about Behram Contractor (Busy bee) the former editor of ;Mid-day’ and ‘The Afternoon Despatch’, the eminent novelist  R.K Narayan, the great Konkani poets, dramatists, Musicians such as Chafra, Alfred Rose, Bams, Shri Gabbu, Georgi Pint, and many more….

Among the living legends you will catch up with the life and times of Wilfi Rebimbus, Henry D’Souza, P. D’souza, Eric Ozario, Austin Prabhu, Gladys Rego, Shri Melky, and other contemporaries.

If you wish to have a copy of this book, you may contact the following:

In India:

Victor Mathias, Saangathi Media, Emporium complex, Kankanady, Mangalore 2,

Tel.off. 0824 5513871 mobile: 98452 09374

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Books are also available at all regular book stands in India (Price Rs.75)

In Dubai: Stephen Mascarenhas (Mobile: 7680319)

Emai; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anna Mascarenhas (Mobile: 5523452)

Sunita Menezes (Mobile: 8806405)

Dayan D’Souza (Mobile: 6547235)

Or the members of Daiji Dubai

(The book is priced Dhs. 10 in Dubai and at equivalent price in other Gulf countries)

Very soon you will get to book your copies through e-marketing section of www.Daijiworld.Com.

I solicit your constructive feedback on my above email address.

Kind regards

Stephen Mascarenhas (Hemacharya)

--- End Message ---