Be Indian, Buy Indian and Now Fly 'Indian' ?

No, 'Indian' is not a new Airline but new name for 'Indian Airlines'

So, now, you not hear this at the airport..
'Mumbai janewali Indian Airlines ki uddan IC164 az 2 gantte der se ayegi'

Hope 'Indian' will at least arrive on time now.

So, next time you book your ticket through Travel Agents dont be surprised
with the name 'Indian'

OK, What else  'Indian'?

Act  Indian
Work  Indian
Conjus Indian
Gossip  Indian
Selfish  Indian
Cheating  Indian
Speak/Talk Indian
Ungrateful  Indian
Bomkant Bott Indian
Money grabing Indian
I am also I n d i a n
You add more if U wish

                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Goa & NRI related info...

  for Goa & Goa Flights info..

For info on Konkani VCDs (Films, Tiatr, Comedies and films on GOA...)

Clean water saves lives.  Help make water safe for our children.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YNG3nB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/0FHolB/TM

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music
http://www.mahableshwar.com/