In a message dated 12/5/2005 6:02:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I read  this, and immediately pictured rolling up a length of fabric and
tucking it  around the bottom of the door to my deck, where there's  a
draft.

Took me a minute to realize that's *not* the intended  reading.

Must be winter.

Hey, but that works!

We moved in to a rental house in Rhode Island, and noticed that our dryer
just wasn't working like it should.  That is when we discovered that the
previous tenants, who must not have had a dryer, had stuffed a pair of shorts
into
the vent--I guess to keep out drafts!

Ann Wass