In a message dated 12/7/2005 2:33:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Use of  Celebrity or Artist Names:   At present, our policy does not permit
members to include celebrity names, or the names of artists, authors, or other
 known figures in the listing title other than the specific celebrity or
known  figure that has created, written or officially endorsed the item being
offered  in the listing.  From the perspective of our policy, celebrity names
are
treated as being synonymous with brand names.

I can understand the author, I guess, even though Jane Austen has been dead
quite a few years.  So, I guess you can only use her name if you are  actually
selling a book she wrote.

Guess you will have to stick to "Regency" era and hope people know what  that
means.

Ann Wass