In a message dated 1/29/2006 8:37:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

would  appreciate any input on it would like to
>> find out how fast   it displays on as many different browsers as
>>  possible.

I use Internet Explorer and it was fine.  And I think the colors work
okay--obviously, you are echoing the colors in the purse.  I think the  green
background is fine--from one comment, I was expecting something much  brighter
than
what I saw--and the button color is okay, albeit perhaps a tad  bright, but
trying to match the colors from your photo was, I'm sure, a  challenge and you
may not be able to get an exact match.  I personally  think a
patterned/textured background is not necessary, as the needlework is the
star--some textured
backgrounds are just too busy and make the text hard to  read.

Just my opinion.

Ann Wass