In a message dated 5/22/2006 11:19:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

ended up  buying three pairs of slacks to take on a trip last month. I must
get around  to making myself some modern clothes one of these days.

But why waste your precious sewing time making what you can buy?  And  no way
could I make a pair of lined wool slacks with fly front zipper as cheaply  as
I can buy them.  Materials alone would probably be almost as much, and  my
time is worth SOMETHING!  (As I'm not retired yet, I have to ration  my sewing
time!)

Ann Wass