You folks don't have the fat tummy issue to deal with when riding a horse SideSaddle.

My "regular" period corset makes me look very good, but where do I put all the fat when I have to lift my right leg up and over the horse, to sit in my sidesaddle? There is no where for it "all" to go! Still trying to get a corset fit for riding.

Susan