Be sure to let us see the result.

Ann Wass

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon Henderson <henderson.sha...@gmail.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 8:37 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Movie Costume Question: McGonagall's Yule Ensemble

Thanks so much to everyone who responded!  I never cease to be amazed
y the way colours show on computers, depending on how the image has
een manipulated, what the background in the shot looks like, etc.
The links are all wonderful; I think I'll be spending a lot of time on
hose sites.  :)  And the link to that out-of-print Hallowe'en cloak
attern?  Golden!  It looks exactly like the Professor's spiky
houlder treatments (I've seen that on some of her all-black costumes
s well) so we shall see if I'm able to translate the concept from
loak shoulder to sleeve cap.  :)  Should be fun!
All the assistance, shared thoughts and links, and help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks much,
eli