I've been trying to find any information about them, including doing a Business
Entity search for their Limited Liability corporation in all 50 states, to no
avail.  There is, literally, NO information about them on the Web aside from an
out of date Etsy store,  their Facebook page, and their website.  The websites
"scheduled maintenance" announcement has been changed and now has no expected
date of reopening.  I believe this may be due to legal issues.

Margo Anderson

"Margo Anderson's Historic Costume Patterns" is not associated with "Historical
Clothing Patterns, LLC." in any way.