The only thing I was able to find about their website is it was
registered through GoDaddy.

--Charlene

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Margo Anderson
<li...@margospatterns.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to find any information about them, including doing a
> Business Entity search for their Limited Liability corporation in all 50
> states, to no avail.  There is, literally, NO information about them on the
> Web aside from an out of date Etsy store,  their Facebook page, and their
> website.  The websites "scheduled maintenance" announcement has been changed
> and now has no expected date of reopening.  I believe this may be due to
> legal issues.
>
> Margo Anderson
>
> "Margo Anderson's Historic Costume Patterns" is not associated with
> "Historical Clothing Patterns, LLC." in any way.

If someone offers you a gift, and you decline to accept it, the other
person still owns that gift.  The same is true of insults and verbal
attacks.  -- Steve Pavlina