From: Patricia Dunham <chim...@ravensgard.org>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 14, 2015 1:41 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Anyone here?

Yeah, it has been quiet.

We don't do Facebook because we're OLD, we do still believe in privacy and
don't
think much of the merchandising of FB info.

The weekend just past was Kingdom 12th Night here in AnTir, that kind of thing
might also obtain in other parts of the country???

Now let's see if I can get this to mail without creating duplicates, or just
refusing to go at all. argh.

chimene