Dear Charlene
I forgot to add in my reply to you yesterday that as a pledger you do not
have to wait until December 2017 - all pledgers will be able to access a
password-protected website where you can follow my journey and see all my
book updates.
Many thanks,
Aylwen

*Aylwen Gardiner-Garden*

*Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
<http://t.sidekickopen68.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg64QPW6VRYMrx1qMQJdW8qlQyH56dKMcf523Q9602?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.earthlydelights.com.au%2F&si=6550883304734720&pi=f288d2b6-a6cc-4555-9ca6-6e01d2283ea6>*