On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Orna Agmon wrote:

> I suggest Tuesday, 22:00.

Tuesday is too bad for me.
Anybody objects for Thursday?

I still believe that we should do something tomorrow... we can start doing
things at 23:00, and continue later another day. What we already know is
that we should meet tomorrow (today) at 22:00.. This is what we agreed in
the first place. We can start meeting at 23:00 (setting an appropriate
topic about it before), and at midnight we should decide on another day,
while we're all there. I'm not sure how many people read emails tonight
and will be able to give an answer immidiately.

> And some people need to be up at 06:30.

I am one of these people.