I think the format we had - alternating between advanced and entry-level
lectures (standard and SiL lectures) is the best. As long as people know the
lectures are bi-weekly and come in the appropriate weeks, we both have a
weekly meeting for keeping the club alive, while each group has a chance to
hear lectures in their own level. Recall, that haifux was bi-weekly until we
started W2L and SiL.

Maybe we should have more diffrentiation between levels:
 - W2L - a fixed-length lecture series for those totally new to Linux, given
   once per year, maybe coordinated nationally and with a linux day.
 - SiL - standard lectures that bring a linux newbie to become a linux
   hacker. Things like shells and editors, installing from source, compiling
   the kernel, users and permissions, filesystems and mounts, etc. Probably
   to be given in alternating weeks after W2L.
 - Basic lectures - lectures which require only knowledge from W2L and maybe
   a bit of SiL to be understood. Mostly focus on "how do I ... in Linux",
   where "..." is something an average user might want to do, or at least
   consider.
 - Social/Planning meetings - preperation/feedback for W2L/SiL/Linuxday,
   promoting linux, etc.
 - Advanced lectures - All the rest we know and love: programming,
   internals, security protocols, lambda calculus, ...

  It seems like the queue we have now is mostly advanced lectures, though my
lecture can be considered "basic".

  Alon