On 12/31/06, Amichai Rotman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Why not posting the next lecture, say on Tuesday... Like a week in
advance.... Not all of us check the Haifux site regulary and thogh I get a
notice a day before - too late to change existing plans...

Yes, but then it's not fun anymore.
I take it like an army drill - Your get to be in constant "stand by" for the GO!

:)

Just a thought.

Amichai.

--

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746
Registered Linux User#: 201192 [http://counter.li.org/ ]

PLEASE READ:

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at

Cheers,
Maxim Veksler

"Free as in Freedom" - Do u GNU ?