I looked in the website for our charter ;),
We had in the past talks about proprietary software (at the early
beginning).

In any case, if Boaz is giving the lecture, I'm sure he will be able to
address relevant issues.

Orr.

On 4/5/07, Muli Ben-Yehuda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 04:10:08PM +0300, boazg wrote:

> i was wondering if there is enough interest for a lecture on AIX?

I don't quite see how a talk about a proprietary OS fits Haifux's
charter?

Cheers,
Muli