Ladies and gentlemen,

Sincerely, I can't see the point of this discussion. A group of people wants to meet for a lecture. What reason in the world could there be to stop it?

I mean, for all I care, if someone wants to make a lecture about how to manufacture icecream at home (with no computer or OS involved), and enough people are interested, why not?

One could argue that lectures about any subject would overfill the queue. Well, if that happens, I'm sure someone will find an elegant solution.

Let's leave this kind of arguments to the religoux-il list.

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il