OK.

Lectures on configuring WiFi cards in Windows is obviously out of the scope
of the club (again, this is Haifux, if people want to have Haifwin, HaifOS,
or any other club - they are welcome to start it).
If there is some lesson about that for Linux, then it might fit, but
otherwise - it's not in the scope.

The same goes for other complicated P2P or ad hoc networks.
If this enlighten us about how our Linux behaves (how ad-hoc networks are
established), then it's interesting and in the scope. Otherwise (this is a
propietery Windows protocol which you acnnot connect in Linux, and you will
never be able to connect from Linux) this is outside the scope of the club.

Orr.