From: "Truong Anh. Tuan" <tua...@iwayvietnam.com>
To: "Hanoi Linux Users Group" <hanoilug@lists.hanoilug.org>
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 10:46:17 AM
Subject: Re: [HanoiLUG] Fedora rpmfusion

----- Original Message -----

Before answering your question, I would like to know more about the
current situation of Virror:

1. The current hardware configurations (HDD, RAM, CPU, etc.)? How
have they been allocated?

2. The current financial needs for daily operations?

3. Which FOSS projects/community is being mirrored on now? How do
they contribute (financial and other factors) to Virror for which
purposes?

Transparent is one of the most important characteristics in FOSS
community. Hope we will have answers soon.

Kind regards,
Tuan