----- Original Message -----

No.

>     2. There's no transparency in administering the Virror? ;)

Yes. At least from my side.

Up to now, although I am administrator of RPM.virror virtual
machine, I have not got information about the whole Virror server.

That's why I have to ask my 3 questions.

You see, I had to repeat my questions because I have not got any

> Have a nice day,

Nice day for you too.

Kind regards,
Tuan