Hi Nick,

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 04:32:54PM +0000, Nick Chalk wrote:
> Hello Willy.
>
> On 3 March 2010 20:31, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> > OK that's perfect then. If you don't manage to sort out your issue
> > with small packets, do not hesitate to post your work in progress
> > to the list, it often helps a lot to work iteratively.
>
> The small-packet problem turned out to be a testing fault - the apache
> servers I'm using for testing were not sending the whole page when I
> had set a small MTU.

OK.

> Attached is a patch against v1.4.1. It contains the updated ECV patch,
> and the hacks to work around check responses that span multiple
> packets.
>
> It seems to be working fine in my tests, and handles check responses
> that are bigger than the buffer.
>
> I'd be grateful for anyone's comments and suggestions.

At first glance, it seems fine. I'll have to find my notes about the
original patch to see if anything I spot back then is still present,
but in my opinion it looks OK. I don't remember if there were any doc
in the original patch either, I'll have to dig. We'll also have to
credit the original author for his initial work on the subject.