OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du mercredi 02 novembre
2011, vers 23:50, Erik Torlen <erik.tor...@apicasystem.com> disait :

> How big difference is it between OpenSSL 0.9.8k and 1.0.0?
> I tried to get openssl 1.0.0 into the system before but had problems
> with other programs where their dependencies got broken.

Memory usage can be divided by 10 with OpenSSL 1.0.0. You need to ensure
that  you use  a  stud version  using  SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS to  take
advantage of it.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Follow each decision as closely as possible with its associated action.