From: Vincent Bernat [mailto:ber...@luffy.cx]
Sent: den 2 november 2011 23:16
To: Erik Torlen
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: Haproxy timing issues

OoO En cette  nuit nuageuse du jeudi 03 novembre  2011, vers 01:21, Erik
Torlen <erik.tor...@apicasystem.com> disait :

> Yes, I'm currently on Ubuntu 10.04.
> So basically I could grab this (http://packages.ubuntu.com/oneiric/openssl)
> .deb package and then
> add the patch you linked for me to it?
> Can  I then  compile  stud  as default  or  do I  have  to modify  the
> Makefile?

On a development machine :
 1. dget
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.0.0e-2ubuntu4.dsc
 2. cd openssl-1.0.0e
 3. curl
https://raw.github.com/gist/1272151/7f1c3cfa9e95474cfac7c248c7ab41b4fd9e1632/openssl-1.0.0e-backport.patch
 | patch -p1
 4. Update debian/changelog like the first hunk of the patch (which will
    not apply cleanly since it is not targeted at the same version)
 5. dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc
 6. dpkg -i ../openssl*deb ../libssl*deb
 7. cd ../stud
 8. make USE_SHARED_CACHE=1
 9. You  get your  stud  linked  against OpenSSL  1.0.0e.  Now, on  your
    server,   install  libssl1.0.0_1.0.0e-2ubuntu4~bpoXXXXXXX1.deb  then
    stud.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

 /*
  * For moronic filesystems that do not allow holes in file.
  * We may have to extend the file.
  */
        2.4.0-test2 /usr/src/linux/fs/buffer.c