On 4/13/22 02:42, Amaury Denoyelle wrote:
Ok this seems related to 'option abortonclose'. Without this, I do not
have a 400 error. Can you confirm me this behavior on your side please ?

If I remove that, it works.  I can have my webmail served via http/3 and login still works, which it didn't before because all POST requests were getting a 400.

What am I losing or gaining by removing abortonclose?  I read the docs on it, and wasn't able to work out whether I want it or not.  Will this failure when configuring abortonclose be considered a bug?

The reasons for that option being in the config are lost to the antiquities of time.  Most of my config is stolen from a setup I once built at an old ${DAYJOB} that was actually doing load balancing.  For my personal setups, I mainly use haproxy for SSL offloading and making multiple private-side web servers available through a single public IP address.

Thanks,
Shawn