On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 05:26:41PM +0200, Amaury Denoyelle wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 08:01:59AM -0600, Shawn Heisey wrote:
> > On 4/12/22 02:22, Amaury Denoyelle wrote:
> > > then you can display the traces with the following command :
> > > $ show events buf0
> > > should instead recompile your haproxy binary with the DEBUG options :
> > >   -DDEBUG_H3 -DDEBUG_QPACK
> > > and watch for the stderr output for your process.
> > I got some traces.  URL below for accessing it.  There's a LOT of data.
> > https://paste.elyograg.org/view/8678c875
> > I didn't do the H3 debug yet, if you still need it after looking at the
> > traces, let me know.  You'll also need to tell me how to make those debugs
> > active when I build haproxy.
> We analyzed the output of the traces but there is nothing of particular
> interest here. What may be useful is to activate the H3 traces.
> However, I notice that the -dev5 does not compile with H3 traces
> activated. So first, you have to apply the attached patch before
> recompiling. To do this, save the attachment and execute the following
> command in your source folder :
> $ patch -p1 < 0001-BUG-MINOR-h3-fix-build-with-DEBUG_H3.patch
> Alternatively, you can also use the latest master with contains the
> mentionned patch. However, I think it's safer to stay on the -dev5 tag
> for the moment.
> Once the patch is applied, recompile your haproxy binary with DEBUG_H3
> and DEBUG_QPACK flags. Here is a make example, complete it with your
> usual set of flags :
> $ make TARGET=linux-glibc USE_QUIC=1 DEBUG="-DDEBUG_H3 -DDEBUG_QPACK" ...
> You can now restart your process and watch the stderr output and report
> it to us.
> Again, thank you very much for your help,

Hi again,

After much analysis of the code, it may be useful to have a run with the
stream traces as well :
$ trace stream sink buf0; trace stream level developer; trace stream verbosity
clean; trace stream start now

You can also provide us your haproxy config file, just remove any
sensitive info if you have any.

Thanks,

--
Amaury Denoyelle