Le 8/22/22 à 18:53, Bren a écrit :
Greetings,

This is a minor issue I've been meaning to ask about. I have a fairly simple
Lua script that simply runs core.msleep on certain requests for a random number
of ms to slow them down. I've noticed this in the logs:

[ALERT]    (3650884) : Lua function 'delay_request': aborting Lua processing on
expired timeout.

I've always been under the impression that a sleep shouldn't cause any
timeouts. Both tune.lua.session-timeout and tune.lua.service-timeout says:

If the Lua does a sleep, the sleep is not taken in account.

Am I missing something?

Bren

Hi,

It could be good to share your config, at least the part calling your lua script. But this error can be triggered when the inspect-delay for tcp rules evaluation is expires. It can also happen when a read error is detected or an abort with abortonclose option.

--
Christopher Faulet