Le 8/23/22 à 20:08, Bren a écrit :
------- Original Message -------
On Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022 at 4:26 AM, Christopher Faulet
<cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:

It could be good to share your config, at least the part calling your lua
script.

I think these are the only relevant bits:

tcp-request inspect-delay 10s
http-request lua.delay_request 15000 30000

I'm delaying requests a random number of ms between 15000 and 30000.

But this error can be triggered when the inspect-delay for tcp rules
evaluation is expires.

Perhaps this is what is happening?

You have an inspect delay for tcp-request rules but your script is called during http-request rules eval. So it is not related. Here I guess you have enable abortonclose option and a client abort is caught. In this case, the script execution is interrupted. Or a read error occurred on the client side.

However, I must admit the warning is not accurate in this case...

--
Christopher Faulet