Przemek,

[...]
This is part of batch file to create import library from .dll
I do not know why we have it. Valid import libraries may be
distributed by Extended System and we do not have to make
them ourself - the original import libraries may be differ
then the one we are creating. Additionally some linkers do not
need import libraries at all and can use .dll directly.
IMHO such functionality can be added only as option. F.e.
.bat file in bin/ subdirectory which will creates import libraries
from .dll just like hb-mkslib creates shared libraries (.so, .dll, .dyn)
from static ones (.a) and object files (.o)

As I announced lately it will be removed after a 1.0 release.
I've changed it localy already.

[...]
I do not get these errors in Beta3 and I am using the same tools so I think something has changed in Harbour.

Yes of course it was changed. now you can create Harbour binaries
using C and C++ mode. And this maybe the result of your problems.
Not all binaries you are linking together where compiled in the
same mode. Bad as I said I only guess.

As usual you were absolutly right :). I just verified that I am
able to generate this problem mixing objs compiled in different
modes.

--

Marek