2010/5/24 Pritpal Bedi <bediprit...@hotmail.com>:

> Massimo Belgrano wrote:
>>
>> hbide problem in r14560
> I am unable to reproduce it.
> But you told "in certain situations" - what are those situations.
is repeatable  following sequence operation in mytest on tree machine
1 type content of mytest.prg
----mytest.prg
func MAIN
 ? "ciao"
 return
2 select with mouse from n(last char of return ) to f(first of func) included
3 move the mouse to menu edit and select copy but you lost selection
Need only 3 row in source to show problem and select by last character to first

>> 2 If i select a word like ciao and type hello i have ciaohello
> Yep, this is right.
> Actually not right in normal way, but we have persistent selections.
> What should be the right approach ?
Why not work like Notepad and xmate ?
I will think two solution:
 - a easy reset to usable condition
 - a parametric flag use persistent selection . disabled for default
--
Massimo Belgrano