>> -----------
>>  * contrib/hbide/ideprojmanager.prg
>>    ! Fixed output directory issue without the need for an hbmk2 plugin.
>>      HBIDE was changing current dir when calling hbmk2, so the detected
>>      output filename needs to be rebased from that directory.
>>

> Yep, this solves this issue. And I am amazed how simple it is.
> One note though: "HBIDE was changing current dir "
>
> No, hbIDE does not change directory, the process is
> started in project location and it is terminated after
> build. At time of execution another process is started
> without changing hbIDE's location.

So it changes current dir in context of the subprocess
it calls compared to the one it uses on its own.

We can juggle the words, but you do change current dir
throughout HBIDE, since hbmk2 isn't started in the same
dir as is HBIDE.

Anyhow it's not relevant at the end since you have to
rebase path anyway, because you change current dir also
for running the executable.

BTW changing curdir for hbmk2 could be avoided and
replaced by '-o<project_dir>/' hbmk2 option.