Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Radio Six International next transmissions on short wave via IRSS. Time UTC. E-mail address for reports: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Saturday, July 10

SHORTWAVE SERVICE - 13,840kHz (21.68m)
0830 <http://www.college-of-piping.co.uk>College of Piping - Principal of Scotland's piping college, Robert Wallace presents the July edition of our programme of news, views, interviews, results and music from the world of the highland bagpipe.
Produced by Robert Wallace
A Radio Six International Production
0930 Close Down

Sunday, July 11

SHORTWAVE SERVICE - 13,840kHz (21.68m)
0700 <http://www.college-of-piping.co.uk>College of Piping - Principal of Scotland's piping college, Robert Wallace presents the July edition of our programme of news, views, interviews, results and music from the world of the highland bagpipe.
Produced by Robert Wallace
A Radio Six International Production
(Repeat of yesterday's broadcast
0800 Close Down

Thursday, July 15

SHORTWAVE SERVICE - 5,775kHz
1900 <http://www.college-of-piping.co.uk>College of Piping - Principal of Scotland's piping college, Robert Wallace presents the July edition of our programme of news, views, interviews, results and music from the world of the highland bagpipe.
Produced by Robert Wallace
A Radio Six International Production
(Repeat of Saturday's broadcast
2000 Close Down

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.