Selling my stuff here before I place on ebay.

JRC NRD 535D with a Kiwa 3.5khz filter in the Aux slot. Receiver has the

Passband tuning, Notch, the works. I have the original box and manual.
Unit
works flawlessly. Pictures are available upon request.
Price: 600.00

Timewave DSP-599zx with manual and reference card. Again unit works
flawlessly and pictures available.
Price 200.00

2 Kiwa Preamps- One Broadband and One SW(attentuated below 1.8khz). Nice

units, work great...for info you can look at http://www.kiwa.com
Price  50.00 each or both for 85.00

MFJ-956 Pre-Selector/Antenna Tuner - Passive tuner/preselector
Price  20.00

Wellbrook Antenna splitter - The Splitter has a single antenna input
with
four outputs to allow up to four receivers to used with up to 25dB
isolation
between the receivers. The Splitter is built into an ABS box fitted with
BNC
connectors.
http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/AS1030.html
Price - 35.00

Wellbrook ALA1530 - If anyone is willing to pick it up in the
Sacramento,
Califronia area or have a shipping service come get it
Price 100.00

If you need more details or would like photos etc. please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is coming out. Preorder yours and support open
communications for DXers: