----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Bethge WWDXC Germany"

----- Original Message ----- From: Gerard Koopal
To: ; topnews @ wwdxc.de
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:00 AM
Subject: Fw: Greetings from Lourdes López

Hello OM's,
This letter came in by mail today.

It states that Lourdes Lopez from Radio Havana, Cuba, is retired as of now.
Lourdes Lopez answered al listeners letters and mails to RHC for the past
years and did it well.
(although sometimes it took al long time)

I wish her well and hope she may spent her coming years in good health with
her family.

Gérard Koopal
Postus 1516
1300 BM Almere