Unident, 4865.018,  2315-2331  While checking the
frequency range from 4864 to 4866 KHz,
I noticed three Radio Station images using the
WR-G31DDC Receiver.  From previous
checks of these frequencies, I knew that the frequency
of 4865.054 was Brazil's
Radio Verdes Florestas.  The second frequency noted was
4864.562 which is probably
another Brazilian Radio Station that I haven't
identified yet.  The third frequency noted
of 4865.018 KHz may be Bolivia's Radio Logos, but that
is yet to be determined.  In
the meantime, the station on 4865.018 went off the air
at 2330 UTC.  AOKI's database
says that Logos goes off at 2300 while EIBI says they
go off at 0200 and there's no
schedule mentioned in last year's WRTH for Logos.
Unfortunately the audio on these
three Radio Stations is very threshold if heard at all.
In the meantime, I intend to
continue checking out this frequency range with hopes
of hearing something
eventually.   (Chuck Bolland, Janaury 22, 2011)