GUATEMALA  R. Verdad, Chiquimula, 0124, on Jan 19. carrier, snippets of audio,
w/m tks, Listen here to an audioclip first in AM mode, then SSB. (NOT much to
recover). (Horacio Nigro, Barra de Valizas, Rocha,Uruguay)

THAILAND 8743U Bangkok
 Meteorological Radio, 2200 on Jan 10. Tks by w, IS, ann of fq by m, tks by w.
(Horacio Nigro, Barra de Valizas, Rocha,Uruguay). New one for me,
Audio at:
http://www.goear.com/listen/b0d821a/bangkok-meteo-radio-on-8743-mode-usb-thailand

URUGUAY 6074, CXA3 LV de Artigas, Artigas. 1219-1234 on Jan 11. tks by man
about political issues in Uruguay,ads in long strings, with many of them of
local origin, also ID as "CX118 La Voz de Artigas". Relays MW 1180. QRK 2/3.Hrd
also on Jan 12, always at midday hours. QSB, local QRN and mostly
low signal. (Horacio Nigro, Barra de Valizas Summer Vacation DX activity,
Uruguay) "
Audio at:
http://www.goear.com/listen/d53d377/6074-cxa3-la-voz-de-artigas-by-horacio-nigro

And besides logging some ham radio operators (FG4NN, Jules, Guadeloupe, on 7
MHz, 2215, Jan 11, V5/DJ2HD, Namibia, also on 7 MHz, 0504, Ene 13 ) and MW
Saudi Arabia on 1512 (0123, Q'ran chant , QSB, Jan 18), as well as MW 670,
Radio Cultura, Santa Vitôria Do Palmar, RS, Brasil, w/nice ID, and which is
currently obliterating the dominant Mar del Plata station formerly hrd,
Argentina, I don`t have more loggings of interest from this QTH to report....

FYI, this is the sound of line QRN suffered at times with my Kenwood R600 and
the 100m longwire ("on bushes").

MW and lower section of SW, specially during daytime:
http://www.goear.com/listen/75f527c/ruido-de-linea-horacio-nigro
ON SW, AM as well as SSB:
http://www.goear.com/listen/37afd5f/ruido-de-linea-2-horacio-nigro

Regretfully, I couldn`t get rid of it, since I don't have 12V PS to replace the
CA source, neither can get the antenna away from the nearby powerlines. Within
the QTH: my order to my family was to not connect cellphone chargers to the
power at night. When they turned on a Chinese made boombox for music, with
provision for an USB pendrive, it created a splashing QRN, all over the rx
range.

Some photos I took from this QTH are here.

73

Horacio  Nigro Geolkiewsky
Montevideo
Uruguay