Yes, this is Radio Free Kenyalang, ID in Iban at 1429 and frequency
announcement, 35543 in Sofia

73! Ivo Ivanov
От: Wolfgang Bueschel [buesche...@web.de]
Изпратени: 13 Декември 2012 г. 15:38
До: BCLNEWS; DXLD; HCDX
Тема: Re: Dec. 13, 2012 test to South-East Asia on 17815 kHz

UNID 17815

At 0530 UT Dec 13 heard 17815 CNR1 Program  \\ 17890 kHz Beijing #572 site.
Is not mentioned in HFCC table or Aoki list, also no equivalent found in
older B-11 or A-12 lists.

Seemingly an hour earlier, of remote Brisbane Perseus receiving post:

At present since tune-in at 13 UT - in progress strong signal in peaks up
to S=9+5dB fluttery, in - I guess Malaysian Iban, Malay pop music of the
60ties/70ties, after that "SWB" mentioned, also Iban Association.

From 1313 UT Dec 13 phone-in program about Vice President,
Radio Free Kenyalang in Iban mentioned.

1313-1323 UT phone-in program by female, and male vice president in radio
studio.

At same time slot in 16 mb:

17550 IRN Ar
17605 GUM AWR